News

Contact Us

Suzhou Yang Qi Trading Co. Ltd

Phone:0512-63315965               

Fax:0512-63315963           

Website:www.asiagoldenfox.com

Address: Room 622, Guanglong Mansion, No.1155, Tiyu Road, Songling Town, Wujiang District, Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China



After opening a bottle of wine can be stored for how long?

You are here: HOME >> NEWS >> Yang Qi dynamic

After opening a bottle of wine can be stored for how long?

Release date:2015-06-17 00:00 Source:http://www.asiagoldenfox.com Views:

Wine producers often asked a question about wine knowledge, "it can open a bottle of wine, put the following small series will provide you long to share knowledge about wine:? Wine can be stored after opening how long?

Promotional bottle sells for less than $ 60 per quarter, French wine, and a bottle that most people need to spend nearly two weeks of salary top-Chateau, 99 percent of them in the chemical composition is the same. While the remaining 1 percent make a world of difference between the two prices, the decision is also a difference in taste, not medicinal. So from the perspective of connoisseurs, after opening to put long, it depends on how long after, this wine also maintained a "drink" of the state. For most wines, even stoppered thrown into the refrigerator, this time it is difficult to over three days.  Determine the main substances in wine flavor - tannin and acid are easily oxidized. After opening the bottle, the wine in contact with air, oxygen under the action of these things began to change. Just within the first few hours, this process will become more supple wine, easy to drink. But as the oxidation continues, aroma and wine structure will gradually disappear. Final acetaldehyde and acetic acid began generating oxidizing substance such as alcohol to bring the taste of cooked vegetables and vinegar. Such a process, oxidation of different wines at different speeds, but most wine cork stopper if you do not put in the open air environment at room temperature, the "preservation" of the time will not exceed one day.  Usually only very high-quality young wines and "fresh" Time will be a little longer, but it is difficult to over three days. Cold storage and the absence of air can extend this time, such as the re-stoppered wine stoppers in the fridge. Wine Wine Forum Season reminder, generally speaking, even if it is difficult to extend to a week or more, not to mention after opening bottles of wine are exposed on the fridge other flavors.

Promotional bottle sells for less than $ 60 per quarter, French wine, and a bottle that most people need to spend nearly two weeks of salary top-Chateau, 99 percent of them in the chemical composition is the same. While the remaining 1 percent make a world of difference between the two prices, the decision is also a difference in taste, not medicinal. So from the perspective of connoisseurs, after opening to put long, it depends on how long after, this wine also maintained a "drink" of the state. For most wines, even stoppered thrown into the refrigerator, this time it is difficult to over three days.


Determine the main substances in wine flavor - tannin and acid are easily oxidized. After opening the bottle, the wine in contact with air, oxygen under the action of these things began to change. Just within the first few hours, this process will become more supple wine, easy to drink. But as the oxidation continues, aroma and wine structure will gradually disappear. Final acetaldehyde and acetic acid began generating oxidizing substance such as alcohol to bring the taste of cooked vegetables and vinegar. Such a process, oxidation of different wines at different speeds, but most wine cork stopper if you do not put in the open air environment at room temperature, the "preservation" of the time will not exceed one day.


Usually only very high-quality young wines and "fresh" Time will be a little longer, but it is difficult to over three days. Cold storage and the absence of air can extend this time, such as the re-stoppered wine stoppers in the fridge. Wine Wine Forum Season reminder, generally speaking, even if it is difficult to extend to a week or more, not to mention after opening bottles of wine are exposed on the fridge other flavors.


Related tags:Worsleywine